Inclusions add interest to bakery and confectionery products. Examples are rice crisps in chocolate, crushed nut pieces in caramel, or chocolate chips in cake batter. What these products have in common is that they are sensitive to temperature and / or shear changes. TFT developed the RotoBlender specifically to gently blend or fold the dry particles into the base product. Its typical design guarantees an even distribution of the inclusions while maintaining the structure and texture of your product. A loss-in-weight feeder can be added that doses the inclusions proportionally.
The TFT-RotoBlender is designed to blend-in dry ingredients or inclusions into an aerated or tempered mass. By gently folding the dry inclusions are blended into the liquid part, not damaging aeration or temper by shear or mechanical impact. In combination with (mass) flow measurement and loss-in-weight dosing technology (for the dry part) your recipe can be made in-line in a continuous way. Typical examples are fruit parts or chocolate chunks into a cake batter, peanuts into a nougat type bar filling or crispies into a marshmallow.
- The RotoBlender folds the inclusions gently into the liquid product with the minimal product damage
- High accurate recipe control by loss-in- weight technology
- Many type of dry inclusions can be handled : from powders (flour, sugar) to broken nuts/chocolate chunks or even fruity parts (IQF)
- Fully CIP-able design (uniqe for this type of equipment)
- Unit can be fully integrated in TFT control software and tempering/mixing solutions