For many types of products the production process starts with a cooking step. Whether you want to make marshmallow, pectin jelly, caramel, nougat, angel kiss or other products there are several types of cookers that can be of use. For high capacity continuous processes there are two main types of cookers developed by TFT. It depends on the product to be made but for marshmallow, angel kiss syrup and so on the Thermosyphon cooker is the best choice. This cooker is heated by steam coils and doesn’t need mechanical agitation because of the physical thermal properties of a heated liquid body. As soon as the required level of solids (°Bx) has been reached by cooking under pressure a vacuum is put on the cooker to immediately lower the temperature and still be able to evaporate the required amount of moisture.
- Fully automated cooking so full temperature control and very accurate and reproducible cooking results
- Closed system so no chance of foreign bodies coming in the product nor vapours exiting into production area
- No mechanical parts inside of the cooker
- Cooling down for further processing is finished from 125°C to 80°C in seconds
- TFT has vast knowledge on cooking and is able to provide the full development package